Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 resolutions

Here are my 2010 resolutions..
1.Learn and memorize all necessary guitar chords (hopefully will be able to play in church during singspiration next year). But first of all I should get a guitar ;p Guitar is much practical compared to violin. How often can I play violin?! and imagine myself strumming it while singing my fav songs.. hmm

2.Continue to practice violin and join SONS (State Symphony Orchestra of Sarawak)

3.Have faith and continue to strive in distance relationship.

4.Strive in studies

5.Make full use of my time but nevertheless don't stress myself out into an emo ass cuz that's just not gonna help.

6.Find more time to relax and spend more time for people and not object.

7.Brushing up social skills with all sorts of people by involving myself in as many activities as I could. Make myself more approachable & learn to speak out wisely.

8.Don't say 'No' easily especially when given a whole new task.Don't say 'I don't know how' because nobody knows how until they are keen to learn. Close your eyes and run into it, then see what you can learn from there. Believe me, you won't regret.

9.Spend money appropriately.

10.Make sure I achieve all of above.

What's yours..?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eat-all-i-can

Han said...

tony. what u want to EAT?

custer said...

tony like to eat vegetable